COVID-19 Protocols for 2021 In-Person Event
The Forum’s organizers are aware of ongoing concerns regarding COVID-19, changing health conditions and evolving guidelines. The health and safety of Forum attendees are our top priorities and we are closely monitoring conditions in Miami and across the country.
We are confident that by agreeing to take the reasonable precautions outlined below we can gather face-to-face while protecting each other’s health and well-being. As conditions in Miami change, these precautions will be adjusted accordingly.
• To protect the health and safety of all participants, we are requiring all participants to self-certify as to their vaccination status.
• Unvaccinated individuals wishing to participate in the meeting will be required to provide documentation of a negative COVID test within the 72-hour timeframe prior to the start of the event.
• During the event, the organizers will require all participants to wear masks except when eating or drinking.
• The organizers will arrange general sessions and meals to maximize opportunities for social distancing, to the extent possible.
• The organizers will also follow any additional local or hotel-specific restrictions.
Registrants should contact Chris Hornback, NACWA’s Deputy CEO with questions or concerns about these measures.